Researching which elder care options are right for you and your family can be an overwhelming and confusing experience. So we created a 3-Step Process designed to efficiently navigate you through the entire experience, at NO COST to you:
Understanding Your Needs
- We meet with you and your family to understand the care needs for your elder.
- Based on those needs, we educate you about the various elder care options available to you.
- We understand your financial position and geographical preferences.
Building A Plan
- We identify the elder care options specific to your needs.
- We schedule tours at senior living communities that meet your preferences, accompanying you along the way.
- We educate you about each community prior to our visit.
- We develop a plan for a smooth transition.
- We guide you through all the steps to help ease the transition and facilitate the move.
- We facilitate communications and sharing of require documents between communities and health care professionals.
- After the transition, we follow up with you to ensure that your needs and expectations have been met.
Knowledge Base Includes:
- Assisted Living Communities
- Independent Living Communities
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Communities
- Residential Care Homes
- In-Home Care
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Hospice Care
… and more.
We Also Guide You To
Additional Resource Services, Including:
- Veteran Benefits
- Financial Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Medical Supplies
- Transportation Services
- Moving Services
- Pharmaceutical Services
- Real Estate Services
- Elder Law & Estate Planning
- Life Alert Systems
- Medicare & Medi-Cal
- Social Security Benefits
Dad’s a new Grandpa – 2005